NEW! China’s Position in Global Manufacturing: A Comparison of China’s Emerging Position vs Established Regions’ Manufacturing Capacity and Production. An in-depth review of emerging trends and opportunities, with comparative data from BioPlan’s 19th Annual Report and Survey of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing.
This analysis will help decision makers understand the changing China biopharmaceutical industry to make strategic decisions on why and when they should enter the China market.
Digital Global License
By the Numbers
- In-depth review and analysis of China biomanufacturing vs US, Western Europe and Rest of World (ROW)
- 56 pages
- Over 20 Figures and Tables
Highlights and Table of Contents – In this analysis, we cover the following areas, based on data from the BioPlan 19th Annual Report:
- Single Biomanufacturing Trend Of 2022: What is the SINGLE most important biomanufacturing trend/operational area the industry must focus efforts on in 2021?
- Novel Bioprocessing System To Test: Which novel bioprocessing systems or innovations do you plan to evaluate or test within your facility/company in the next 12 months? [Select all that apply]
- Average Cost For Recombinant Protein: What is your AVERAGE cost per gram for your Facility’s PRIMARY Recombinant Protein manufactured at your facility ($USD)? (For Protein/mAb, not finished product)
- Titer Range: Approximately, what range of titers are you currently obtaining for each of the following?
- Current Percent of Total Capacity for Facility Operation, by Production System: Consider your facility’s total capacity, and the current “percent of capacity”.
- Capacity Constraints: To what extent do you believe your facility is experiencing production capacity constraints today?
- Downstream Bioprocessing Steps Creating Overall Capacity Constraints: Describe the extent to which your purification/chromatography steps create OVERALL capacity constraints at your facility?
- Important Areas to Address for Industry to Avoid Significant Capacity Constraints: If this industry is to avoid significant capacity constraints, the most important areas to be addressed today are?
- Budget and Funding Percentage Changes Over the Next 12 Months: By about what percent do you believe your BUDGET and FUNDING will change for each of the following over the next 12 months?
- Actions to Reduce Overall Bioprocessing Costs During the Past 12 Months: During the past 12 months, which actions has your facility undertaken to reduce overall costs?
- Single-use/disposable Biomanufacturing Systems: About what percent of your biomanufacturing systems (e.g., # of major components/devices) would you describe as ‘single-use’ or disposable?
- Change in Spending on OUTSOURCING for R&D or Manufacturing in the Next 12 Months: How will your spending on OUTSOURCING of R&D or manufacturing change in the next 12 months?
- Outsourcing Activities: How much outsourcing of the following activities is done by your facility today?
- Top 3 New Bioprocessing Expenditures For Suppliers: In which new areas were your facility’s top 3 NEW bioprocessing expenditures in the past year?