International Biopharma Spotlight
Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in India
A Society for Industrial Microbiology and BioPlan Associates co-publication
Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in India can provide you the most up-to-date news and perspective on events and trends in this rapidly-changing biopharmaceutical industry. Whether you require basic information, or extensive support in partnering with the right companies in India, BioPlan will work with you to meet your needs.
Publication date: January 2008
BioPlan Associates, Inc. and Society for Industrial Microbiology
- Introduction: Biotechnology in India, Dr. P. K. Ghosh President-Biotechnology Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- A Window into India’s Biopharmaceutical Sector, N. Kulkarni, Biospectrum Asia
- Indian Biopharmaceutical System and Policies, Yennapu Madhavi, Ph. D, Scientist, National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies
- Government Support for Biotech and Biopharmaceutical Industry, Dr. B. M. Gandhi, CEO, Neo BioMed Services
- Biopharmaceutical Products in India, Dr. Scott Wheelwright, Dr. Hazel Aranha, President, Strategic Manufacturing Worldwide, Inc.
- Biogeneric Manufacturing in India, Dr. Ashesh Kumar, General Manager M J Biopharm Pvt. Ltd.
- Biopharmaceutical Market Situation, Dr. Merlin Goldman President, Magnetical, U.K.
- Contract Research Industry in India, Dr. Umakanta Sahoo & Dr. Faiz Kermani, Managing Director, Chiltern International Private Ltd.
- Regulatory Landscape for Clinical Trials in India, Dr. Romi Singh, Executive Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Amgen Inc.
- Life Sciences Education in India, Dr. Dipti Sawant Dr. Umakanta Sahoo, Chiltern International Private Ltd.
- Vaccines Industry in India, Dr. PS Kulkarni Dr. SS Jadhav, Deputy Medical Director /Executive Director, Serum Institute of India Ltd.
- Development of plasma-derived biopharmaceuticals in India: issues and opportunities, Dr. John Curling, President, John Curling, Consulting AB
- Bioprocess Technology in India, Dr. David Mousdale, Managing Director Beocarta Ltd., U.K.
- Potential Applications of Recent Advances in Immunology to Develop Novel Therapeutic Products in India, Dr. Kumar Shah, President, Endocrine Technology, LLC
- Early Stage Key R&D for Successful Development of Protein Products, K. Madduri, Ph.D Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Understanding Ayurveda Medicine, Dr. Sampada Mahajan, Chiltern International Private Ltd.
- Biopharmaceutical Outsourcing: A comparative Overview of the Landscape in India and China, Minna Damani Editor, CanBiotech
- Biopharmaceutical Research Collaboration between Western and Indian Life Science Organizations, Dr. Steve Ferguson, Director, Dr. Uri Reichman, Dr. Bharat Khurana, NIH Office of Technology Transfer
- Outsourcing R&D to India, Sajai Singh, Probir Roy J. Sagar Associates
- Venture Capital Financing, Sajai Singh Probir Roy Chodhur J. Sagar Associates
- Pre Clinical and Clinical Trial in India, V.K.Srinivas, Ph.D, General Manager, R&D, Bharat Biotech International Limited
- Outsourcing Biopharma R&D to India, Jim Schnabel, Senior Research Associate, BioPlan Associates, Inc. Technology Transfer: Impact and Importance for Indian Biotechnology Growth, Susan Kling Finston, Founder and Principal, Finston Consulting, LLC