The only reference database concerning biopharmaceutical products!
- Encyclopedic monographs concentrate on products’ biotechnology and commercial aspects
- Includes all biopharmaceuticals—recombinant and other proteins, monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, enzymes, blood products, radioimmune conjugates, cultured cells and tissues
- More than a directory—Besides detailed descriptions and indexing, includes competitive, technological and regulatory intelligence; much unique and hard-to-find information.
- Free Product and Company Web databases to locate monographs in the book
- Full text Web database subscriptions available
Download Flier [PDF 373k]
Download Sample Synagis [PDF 260k]
Author: Ronald A. Rader
Publisher: BioPlan Associates, Inc.
SPECIAL! Order the database subscription and, while supplies last, receive the last print version of Biopharmaceuticals in the U.S. and European Markets!
Click the Order link below to email BioPlan Associates that you are interested in a subscription. We will contact you with subscription information.
- Online Edition
- Companies involved, and relationships
- Composition, biological and chemical aspects
- Manufacturing methods
- Patents and technology transfer
- Regulatory history and status
- Approved indications
- Market size and share
- Controversial aspects, and more!