Comprehensive In-depth Study provides detailed analysis of the CMO industry, its recent development and trends.
Profiles of China’s Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) and Contract Development Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs), including their capacity, history, products, scale, management, business focus, products, R&D, business and partnering strategies, strengths and weaknesses, and future objectives.
|Hardcover||Digital Global License|
- Top Ranked CDMO Facilities in China
- Trends in the importance of Contract Manufacturing of biologics in China
- How CMOs are meeting the increased demand and rapid capacity expansions
- Analysis and Profile Directory of CMOs in China
- China mAb Therapeutics expected to grow to USD $26 billion by 2030, with CMOs accessing an increasing share of domestic production.
- Pipeline Growth in China is accelerating, including markets for mAb therapeutics and vaccines
- Demand for biologics from domestic developers is increasing at 20% annually
Coverage of Top CMO and CDMO Industry Leaders include:
- 3S Guojian
- Boehringer-Ingelheim Shanghai
- Canton Bio
- CC Pharming
- Celgen Pharma
- HJB (Transcenta Holding)
- Jiangsu T-Mab
- JOINN Biologics
- Mabplex, and more
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction: Brief history of China Biopharma Service Industry
- Chapter 2: Legal Framework of CDMO Legislation, including MAH, Government Subsidy Programs and Implications
- Chapter 3: Innovation in China Biopharma and Outsourcing of Commercial Scale Bioprocessing
- Chapter 4: Using China-based Biologics CMOs
- Chapter 5: Directory of China-based Biologics CMOs
- Chapter 6: Domestic Biologics CMOs vs. MNC Biologics CMOs; strengths and weaknesses
- Appendix: Biopharmaceutical-devoted CMOs, Companies with Biologics Development and CMO Operations, and Developer companies, Also CMOs
Why this Report
This study will assist Western CMOs, and biopharma developers to make strategic decisions on why and when they should enter the China market.
- Identify potential clients and partners in China for Western CMOs
- Analysis for Western mAb developers in partnering with China-based biologics CMOs
By the Numbers
- Over 75+ Chinese-owned Contract Manufacturing Organizations, plus up-and-coming facilities!
- 140+ pages
- Over 30+ Figures and 20 Tables