China Top 60 Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Directory, 2nd Ed.
Regularly Updated with Most Current Data!
Top 60 China Biopharmaceutical Directory provides detailed profiles of China’s biopharmaceutical facilities, including information on their capacity, history, products, scale, management, business focus, products, R&D, business and partnering strategies, strengths and weaknesses, and future objectives. The directory also highlights current and upcoming facilities and includes information on key marketed and clinical trial products.
This updated directory allows readers to keep up-to-date on new and existing biopharmaceutical facilities as the industry continues to grow and expand and helps you keep track of current key participants, as well as new and upcoming facilities in this rapidly changing market. (Hard Copy research is regularly updated in our online database, to ensure the most current information is available.)
This 2nd Ed. of BioPlan Associates’ facilities directory of major biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in China covers facilities with the most bioprocessing capacity (total bioreactor volumes), and those under active construction. Facility information includes
- Company ownership, background, management, and facility capacity and history.
- Financial estimates are provided, along with derived data regarding facility size, available partnership resources, etc.
The ranking of companies is based on facility factors including aspects such as
- Total liters’ capacity
- Number of employees related to biologics production
- Number of products in commercial or clinical production.
Download Table of Contents and Contributors PDF [PDF 3.72MB]
|Hardcover||Electronic Global License Copy|
By the Numbers:
- 357 pages
- Over 75+ Chinese-owned biopharmaceutical organizations, plus up-and-coming facilities!
- Includes recombinant and protein therapeutic biopharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers
Publisher: BioPlan Associates, Inc., Regularly updated with current data
Hardcover edition: ISBN 978-1934-106-31-0
Electronic Global License Version is available: email@example.com or call +1 301 921 5979
The Directory also is available as a regularly updated online database featuring monthly updates, new data, re-ranked facilities, and vital capacity, build-out, and staffing information. Hard Copy research is regularly updated in our online database to ensure the most current information is available.