BioPipeline.com Approach to Sales Lead Development
Your high-value sales people can be more productive. Let our experts do the work of tracking business activity and critical motion in the biopharmaceutical pipeline. The BioPipeline service lets your sales people sell more effectively.
- Locates critical, relevant and actionable information about products moving through the development pipelineWe use 25+ sources of information every week.
- Analyzes information for relevanceOur editors and analysts have 15+ years in sales or bio-market analysis and know what makes a 'lead.'
- Filters informationRemove 'nice-to-know' leads that do not provide sales staff a valid reason to call a potential client.
- Gets key company information and contact data for your sales staffReduce your sales staff's administrative workload.
- Reduce unproductive sales staff timeLets them sell rather than spend time reading patent applications, trade journals, symposia abstracts, grant proposals, etc.
- Ensure your sales staff have real-time information, much sooner than competitors.
- Instant informationLeads are delivered real-time by e-mail, they show up instantlyno websiteunless rep wants to search or sort.
- Sales managers can track and monitor lead follow-up, since each sales lead record is stored in a searchable/sortable database.
How it Works
- We determine which sources of information are critical to your sales staff (journals, patents, website press releases, grants, trade publications, or personal conversations with specific companies, etc.)
- We set up a private website for you (www.biopipeline.com).
- Our professional, industry-specific analysts review journals and cull information daily (20-60 leads per week). This information is entered into the web database.
- Our editors review and approve entries.
- An e-mail is immediately sent directly to the appropriate sales person.
- The database itself is searchable and sortable.
Data for your own site can be entered by our analysts or your staff. Depending on which "filters" are used, you will see between 20-60 entries per week. Contact us at 301-921-5979 to request a demo.