The only reference database concerning biopharmaceutical products!
- Encyclopedic monographs concentrate on products' biotechnology and
- Includes all biopharmaceuticals—recombinant and other proteins, monoclonal
antibodies, vaccines, enzymes, blood products, radioimmune conjugates, cultured
cells and tissues
- More than a directory—Besides detailed descriptions and indexing, includes
competitive, technological and regulatory intelligence; much unique and hard-to-find
- Free Product and Company Web databases to locate monographs in the book
- Full text Web database subscriptions available
- RSV Mab, rDNA (Synagis from MedImmune)
- CTLA4-Ig, rDNA (Orencia from BMS)
- Thrombopoietin peptibody, rDNA (NPLATE from Amgen)
Download Flier [PDF 373k]
Download Sample Synagis [PDF 260k]
Author: Ronald A. Rader
Publisher: BioPlan Associates, Inc.
SPECIAL! Order the database subscription and, while supplies last, receive the last print version of Biopharmaceuticals in the U.S. and European Markets!
Click the Order link below to email BioPlan Associates that you are interested in a subscription. We will contact you with subscription information.
- Online Edition
- Companies involved, and relationships
- Composition, biological and chemical aspects
- Manufacturing methods
- Patents and technology transfer
- Regulatory history and status
- Approved indications
- Market size and share
- Controversial aspects, and more!
- Recombinant and other proteins
- Antibodies — monoclonal, radioimmune conjugates
- Enzymes and toxins
- Blood products — human and animal-derived
- Cultured cell and tissue products
- And other products, e.g., vaccine adjuvants, antisense drugs
- Bigger! 1,602 pages and over 580 monographs and product entries
- Better! Now includes European/EU products;
- Indexes — 32,000+ index entries
- Includes all US, and European products, and many biodefense and biogeneric products