Biopharmaceuticals in China: A Market, Import/Export, and Financial Review|
Shenzhen ZYPH Intelligence Co., Ltd.
Address : 24th Floor, Building B, Jihao Mansion, East Shennan Road., Luohu District, Shenzhen, P.R. China 518003
Telephone: 86 755- 25428516, 25428526
About the Author:
ZYPH Intelligence Co., Ltd. is a market consulting company with operations in Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and many other major cities in China. The objective of the company is to provide "one stop service" to Chinese companies and to introduce advanced management methods to rapidly growing Chinese companies. ZYPH's market consulting services cover a wide range of industries including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IP and communications, real estate, hotel and tourism and others.
This chapter provides an overview of the development of the Chinese biopharmaceutical industry, and extensive information, graphs and tables on imports and exports of Chinese pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. Contents include:
- Achievements during the 10th Five-Year Period; R&D strategies;
- Widening gaps between China and developed countries; Current problems in Chinese biopharmaceutical industry and countermeasures;
- Investor issues and investment modes; Lack of mature, effective capital operation
- Analysis of drug distribution in China from the National Statistics Bureau of China; Financials for the Chinese pharmaceutical industry: Production growth rates; Proportions of production of the pharmaceutical; Economic efficiency analysis; Overall efficiency analysis; Profit growth of the pharmaceutical industry; Analysis of profit rates; Economic efficiency; Growth of liability ratio and account receivable, and cash ratios of the pharmaceutical industry and subindustries;
- Market supply and demand analysis: Output analysis for Chinese patent medicines; Regional output value; Ranking of regions according to gross output; Sales and inventory analysis; Sales: Sales revenue and after-tax profits concentration ratio of the top 10 enterprises; Main economic indexes of the top enterprises;
- Operational status of enterprises of various scales; Economic efficiency; Status of enterprises of various ownerships; Sales revenues proportions of pharmaceutical enterprises of various ownerships in 2005; Top 100 Chinese Pharmaceutical Enterprises, Gross Output Value in 2005;
- Overview of development of Chinese biopharmaceutical industry; 2005/2006 biopharmaceutical industry main economic indexes; Chinese biopharmaceutical industry scale analysis; Analysis of the Chinese Drug Market in 2006;
- New opportunities and challenges for reform and development of drug distribution;
- Reorganization and reform of the pharmaceutical industry;
- Drug Import and Export in China analysis of drug import and export in 2005; Export amounts and growth of main drug products;
- Problems in biopharmaceutical export and countermeasures;
- Rapid development of biopharmaceutical industry in China and the rest of the world; Challenges to China's biopharmaceutical exports; Chinese biopharmaceutical enterprises: Planning for product exports;
- Biopharmaceutical Industry Status in Provinces and Municipalities: Beijing: Developmental Status; Main economic indices; Shanghai status; Guangdong: status; Shenzhen strategic innovation; Fujian status; other regions: Changchun, Hohhot
- Analysis of factors influencing the development of the biopharmaceutical industry
- Influence of WTO on Chinese biopharmaceutical industry; Status of drug intellectual property rights protection in China; WTO critical problems for Chinese pharmaceuticals; Drug Intellectual Property Policy in China after WTO
- Current Conditions for Biogeneric Drugs in China; Influence of China's National Policies; Biological products industry policies over the next 15 Years.